good morning messages

good morning messages
  • God gave me you so I won't be blue, to keep me company so there's no need to worry. Through good and bad, I know, I have a friend so dear, so true, and that friend is you. Take care!
  • The texts u send me nite & day lyk jewels in my hart dey stay...And so 2 God I always pray d best of blessings be urs each day.
  • I woke up 2day smiling as I recall our friendship because I know that years from now, I will still be waking up smiling 4 the same reason.
  • A warm HELLO doesnt come from d lips, it comes from d heart; doesnt have 2 b told, it has 2 b shown; doesn't have 2 b given, it has 2 b sent.
  • When a friend needs your love, show him you care. If he needs attention, let him know you are there. Be ready to help him when his load becomes hard to bear. Because you can't be a friend until you learn to share.
  • A SMILE is a way of writing ur thots on ur face, telling others dat dey r ACCEPTED, LIKED & APPRECIATED. So here's a BIG SMILE just 4 u...(",) GUD AM !
  • Pipol vanish, pipol die. Pipol laugh and pipol cry. Som giv up, som wil try. Som say hi, while som say bye. Othrs may 4get but nvr wil i.
  • I miss u wen ders no reason, how much more if der was?I mis u even F we talk, how much more F we Don't? I mis u after we're 2geder, how much more F i c u never? i mis u now, how much more l8r?
  • i dont regret d things i hav done n d things i didnt do. 4 sumwer along d way i must hav done sumthing ryt coz i ended up w/ a frnd lyk u.
  • To forget u is hard to do n to forget me is up to u. Forget me not, forget me never. Forget this text, but not the sender.
  • With atomic & meteoric regards, my volcanic impulse seismologicaly trembles evrytym i grit a person w/ catastrophic magnitude of character & charm... volcanic lover.
  • Keep me as a friend and i will keep u in my heart lock it up.. throw away the key so that no one can take you away from me...
  • GoD GaVe u 2leGs 2 walk, 2hands 2hold 2ears 2 hear 2eyes 2see But Y? did he GiVe u Only 1 Heart? b'coz He gave da 1 to someone 4 u 2 find!!!!!!!!!
  • A SIMPLE good evening becomes a special greeting wen sum1 so dear it is heartily given...Because u hav 2 me a wonderful meaning. Take care!
  • Life they say is touch n go. Some people you know may only be there for a time. Some may go away but people who find you special will always find ways to stay.
  • The answer to the mystery why people fall in love over and over, despite all the pain inflicted, is because the good times (no matter how brief) make it all worthwhile.
  • One measure of friendship consists not in the number of words that friends can discuss, but in the number of words they need no longer mention.
  • Never take for granted every person close to your heart, coz u might wake up one day and realize that you've lost a diamond coz u were too busy collecting stones!
  • If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them; I'd be at the bottom to catch them.
  • When everything goes wrong, push! When u wish for something, push! When people don't understand, push. When u wish for love, P-ush U- ntil S-omething H-appens!


Tags: good morning sms, good morning messages, good morning quotes, good morning message, good morning text messages, hindi good morning sms, good morning quote, good morning sms messages, love good morning sms, funny good morning sms, good morning sayings, romantic good morning sms, free good morning sms, good morning love messages, good morning love quotes, good morning sms for, sweet good morning sms, text message good morning, good morning urdu sms, sweet good morning messages
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive