propose day sms, propose sms, propose day, propose day scraps, propose day messages

propose day sms, propose sms, propose day, propose day scraps, propose day messages

February 8th is Proposal day, the second day of Valentines Week 2010. So another day struck off from the Valentines Week List but before crossing it off make this day special by getting on your knees and proposing the girl in style.

propose day sms, propose sms, propose day, propose day scraps, propose day messagesAnd if you stay far away then Propose Day sms could prove to be your savior.

Words Are All I Have To Take Your Heart Away This is the underlying principle which every man should follow to impress the girl of his dreams.


Today we are laying focus on Proposal day SMS but don’t miss out to check this space daily for updates on other days of Valentines Week chocolate day sms, rose day sms, chocolate day, propose day sms.

Proposal day is really fun as you can easily take advantage of this day to


finally propose your desire to marry to girl you had been eyeing for quiet sometime. So if you too are ready to change your “Single and Ready to Mingle” Status to “Hooked and Booked” then make use of these amazing propose day sms.

Propose Day SMS with Humor
Boy: Would You Mind Sharing Your Address With Me
Girl: Why
Boy: Because That Is Where I would take my marriage vows one day

Propose Day SMS For Die Hard Romantics
When I hear You
My Heart Soars High
When I See You
I know the Reason Why
So Let Me Hold Your Hand & Make You Mine
For That Would Intoxicate Me Like Sweet Wine

Propose Day SMS for College Students
I Love You For Not What You Are But What I become when I am there with You. SO be with me forever.

Propose Day SMS for Your Sweetheart
Come sunshine or showers
Come good time or bad
I will always be there to cheer you up
Or just to hold your hand and say
I know How you feel and I care

Tags: propose day sms, propose sms, propose day, propose day scraps, propose day messages, propose day, Propose Day 8 February SMS, how to impress a girl, propose a girl, propose quotes, propose sms, valentine day wallpapers
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive